Finally: Mac Intel patches

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Aug 23 10:58:56 CEST 2006

On Aug 23, 2006, at 7:55 AM, Mickael Remond wrote:

> Congratulations !
>
> I have just changed my old PowerPC Mac to an Intel one so I will havfe
> the opportunity to test it and give you feedback.

I conveniently forgot to mention a key thing. You need to grab
mach_override.{c,h} from  http://extendamac.sourceforge.net/ and drop
these into erts/emulator/hipe/. These are needed to patch up the
running erlang binary, nothing will work otherwise.

I hardcoded erts/emulator/Makefile.in to add mach_override.o to x86
OBJS. It should of course be conditional. I did not add detection of
the above files in the hipe directory either. That should be a
precondition of enabling HiPE on Mac Intel.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/