Simple DB Access

Ulf Wiger <>
Sat Aug 5 12:15:01 CEST 2006

Den 2006-08-05 00:20:20 skrev Christian S <>:

> << Anyone have a SQL92 parser written in erlang/yecc alraedy?   Not?
> Know where the bnf for SQL92 can be found? I recall seeing it in a
> book appendix once.>>

There is one - or two actually.

A mapping of SQL to Mnemosyne LCs was done as a MSc thesis project.
There was one working implementation of a decent subset of SQL92,
and a broken yecc version of the full SQL92 grammar.

I've been meaning to package it and let it out into the wild
(not that I was personally involved in the project), but haven't
had the time. I did do some optimizations of the SQL to Mnemosyne
transformation, as it was a bit too inefficient for me to keep
my hands off it.  (:

I wouldn't mind handing it off to someone else, as my plate is
a bit full at the moment. Just let me know.

Ulf W
Ulf Wiger