ejabberd 1.1.0

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Apr 26 23:27:17 CEST 2006

ejabberd 1.1.0 has been released. From Erlang developer point of view,
we made several architectural change and optimization that could be
interesting. We are using more extensively the framework OTP, the active
once socket mode for better TCP/IP regulation.
The clustering code has also been improved.

All those features and code improvement should hopefully make ejabberd
an even better example of Erlang use on a large scale, production
system, real life project.

Your comments, patches and suggestions are of course welcome.

More informations can be found on:
http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/

Release note is found on:
http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/releases/release_1.1.0.html