EUnit 2.0 alpha testers wanted

Pupeno pupeno@REDACTED
Tue Apr 25 19:11:34 CEST 2006

My unit tests using EUnit 2.0 have grown a lot, in fact, since I am doing a
kind of meta-testing, they grow exponentially as my data structures grows.
I've already reached the point where Erlang crashed after exhausting all my
700 MB or RAM (or so it seemed after the error message).
Can I continue to  work with a huge number of tests but not having take make a
list of all of them ? That is, testing one at a time and and either try all
the tests and return how many failed and how many didn't or halt at first
failed test and show the debugging output to solve the problem. (If I make a
change and suddenly 5000 tests don't pass, then I'll have to wait more than
30 seconds for Emacs to show all the output of the failure and I am
interested only in the first one).
Up to now I am simply testing with eunit:test/1; maybe my answer relies on
eunit_server ? I couldn't really understand how it works.
Thanks.
--
Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> (http://pupeno.com)