Erlang R9-C2 and REDHAT 4 update 3

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Mon Apr 24 15:09:25 CEST 2006

When you start the emulator built with thread support you should see the
"[threads:N]" clause at startup:

$ erl +A255
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.4.13 [source] [hipe] [threads:255]

Eshell V5.4.13  (abort with ^G)
1>

Also process list should show the matching (+1) number of entries:

$ pstree | grep beam
      |      |-sshd---sshd---bash---beam---256*[{beam}]

Serge