Billion-triple store

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Sun Apr 23 20:34:59 CEST 2006

Folks,

How would I store a billion triples with Erlang?

I don't necessarily need the full power of RDF as storing triples in
the form of {"Joel", has_a, daughter} would suffice. I would not mind
complying with RDF of course but it seems that would be an extra
burder due to the necessity of storing everything as strings, the
need to implement tries for those and the way Erlang stores strings.

I'm not sure how to go about storing a billion of such triples in
Mnesia. I suppose I would need to use a 64-bit machine and a
disc_only_copy table.

Any suggestions?

	Thanks, Joel

--