URI encoding

Simon Aurell <>
Wed Apr 19 20:32:30 CEST 2006

There are two functions in yaws_api for this. From the documentation:

              Decode url-encoded string. A URL ncoded string is a string where
              all alfa numeric characters and the the  character  _  are  pre-
              served  and all other characters are encode as "%XY" where X and
              Y are the hex values of the least respective most  significat  4
              bits in the 8 bit character.

              Url-encodes  a  string.  All  URLs in HTML documents must be URL