EUnit 2.0 alpha testers wanted

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Wed Apr 19 00:43:06 CEST 2006

I have sort of stolen the EUnit project from Mickael Remond,
with his permission (and he even lets me use his svn server).
The new EUnit is based on some ideas I once used for automated
testing of student assignments (plus the usual unit testing
ideas from JUnit, PyUnit, etc.)

Some features:
  - extremely compact notation; tests are _really_ easy to write
  - powerful primitives: run tests in order or in parallel,
    in separate subprocesses, on separate nodes, or all at once
  - easy combination of tests into test suites
  - run OS commands as tests and check status and/or output
  - watching of modules - when a module is reloaded, its tests
    can be executed and reported automatically
  - other stuff that I forget at the moment
  - no documentation (yet) - use the Source! (many examples can
    be found in the code)

Tarball here:
  http://user.it.uu.se/~richardc/eunit/

Remember, this is alpha testing - you are expected to have
some patience finding out how to use it, and not be too upset if
some interface details change later (possibly as a consequence of
feedback from alpha testers).

Let me know what you think!

	/Richard

--
 "Having users is like optimization: the wise course is to delay it."
   -- Paul Graham