mnesia delicious database structure

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Mon Apr 10 10:12:47 CEST 2006

I'm wondering if there is any documentation on matching common
database structures to mnesia, for example canonical books -> authors
examples?

As I'm going to be doing a little del.icio.us clone for inhouse
development soon, and will have to be doing a bunch of thinking about
structures for doing that
http://www.pui.ch/phred/archives/2005/04/tags-database-schemas.html

does anyone have any inputs on the suggested structures, matching in
Mnesia, or better ways to do it in Mnesia?

this is of basically technical interest, I plan on using MysSQL, but
was hoping that people would have some comments here that would
improve my understanding of what Mnesia is useful for, and how to best
use it in common development scenarios.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen