Anyone use Erlang and stow?

Romain Lenglet rlenglet@REDACTED
Thu Apr 6 04:07:59 CEST 2006

Serge Aleynikov wrote:
> Perhaps I didn't fully understand your question, but wouldn't
> the followig work for you:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/install/to/path

The problem, is that INSTALL_PREFIX is functionally equivalent to
prefix, whereas it should instead be like the traditional
DESTDIR variable. Cf.:
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_mono/automake.html#Install
And look for DESTDIR in the GNU Coding Standards:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html

--
Romain LENGLET