Help with learning Erlang

Corrado Santoro csanto@REDACTED
Wed Sep 28 14:49:04 CEST 2005

Hi Jose,

we are working on Erlang and AI and we developed a rule-processing
system in Erlang. It has been presented at the last Erlang Workshop in
Tallinn.

If you are interested, contact me. I could send the paper and/or the tool.

Regards,
--Corrado

Jose Balado wrote:
> Hi, I am Jose Balado from Santiago de Compostela, (Galicia, Spain), and would
> like to know if there is somebody, preferably near to meet in person, to help
> me with learning Erlang or perhaps interested in learning it with me.
>
>  I am studying second course of "Tecnico superior en administracion de
> sistemas informaticos", sorry but I don't know the equivalent degree in
> Europe. I would like to do a final proyect for this course with Erlang if I
> be able to persuade the teacher, so any help to this matter will be greatly
> appereciated.
>
>  I would like to program some basic artificial intelligence problems using
> Erlang and I am trying to do with Erlang the problems from Ivan Bratko book
> "Prolog programming for articificial intelligence". I studied logic and a
> little prolog in my philosopy studies. I have a bachelor degree in philosopy.
>
>  If anyone wants to make a team with me please, let me know.
>

> Thank you very much,
> Jose

Eng. Corrado Santoro, Ph.D.

University of Catania - Engineering Faculty
Department of Computer Science and
Telecommunications Engineering
Viale A. Doria, 6 - 95125 CATANIA (ITALY)

Tel: +39 095 7382144 Int. (5) 8035
      +39 095 7382380
      +39 095 7382365
      +39 095 7382364