OpenPoker is now truly open

Joel Reymont <>
Thu Sep 22 12:12:59 CEST 2005

I released OpenPoker under a dual GPL/commercial license today. The
project is not bringing in much money and poker engines are a
commodity item. I still think that Erlang is the best language for a
truly scalable poker server and will be maintaining OpenPoker going

The source code is at Your
comments and review are very welcome.

I hope folks new to Erlang could learn from OpenPoker and see what
can actually be done in Erlang. I'm also looking for a development
job in Sweden and will entertain all reasonable offers.

     Thanks, Joel