pool:attach connection error.

tty@REDACTED tty@REDACTED
Tue Sep 20 21:37:31 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am attempting to start a pool with a remote node. Cookies and versions are similar on both hosts; net_adm:world and net_adm:ping return the proper values.

However when I try pool:start/1 the call hangs then returns with the following error message:

         test1.tg.cti.com: Connection refused
         Can't start node on host 'test1.tg.cti.com' due to timeout

At this point I can still manually add the remote node using a pool:attach/1. From here on pool:pspawn acts as normal.

Does anyone have any ideas on correcting this ?

Thanks

tee