GUIs - ruby on rails, rico

Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB) joe.armstrong@REDACTED
Mon Sep 19 14:22:58 CEST 2005

It's even better than I thought. The Canvas widget *is* in
Firefox 1.5 beta 1 and runs out of the box!!!

Strangely there are very few working examples on the net to show how the
canvas is used.

This is amazing - up to now it has been difficult to direct display vector graphics
on the web - with the canvas widget this is easy.

Wow

/Joe