werl.exe window saving/restoring

James Hague james.hague@REDACTED
Fri Sep 16 16:59:55 CEST 2005

This was super-useful, but was disabled a few versions back because it
didn't properly handle the case when the werl.exe window was minimized
when you quit.  Is it still disabled?

In any case, the proper fix is to use GetWindowPlacement and
SetWindowPlacement instead of other calls to get the window position
and size.  Save the WINDOWPLACEMENT struct directly in the registry in
binary format.  This automatically takes care of saving all window
information, including whether a window is minimized/maximized or not.

I'd make this change myself, except I'm not set-up with Cygwin on any
of my current machines and don't have the time to do so in the near
future.

James