Retrieve release name

Vlad Dumitrescu XX (LN/EAB) <>
Tue Sep 13 12:28:23 CEST 2005

Just to make sure I didn't miss any hidden feature: is there any way to retrieve the release name? I mean the full "R10B-4" for example.
The file install.ini contains a "SYSTEM_VSN=R10B" entry on Windows, but is something similar present in the other environments? Also I would like to be able to get the "-4" part too, if possible.
The solution I use now is to use a hardcoded table to convert from the erts version returned by erlang:system_info(version), but I'm not sure it's guaanteed that the erts version will always change.
Thanks in advance. Best regards,