Usability (was Re: Erlang vs. Java)

Matthias Kretschmer mccratch@REDACTED
Mon Sep 12 12:38:33 CEST 2005

Hello,

just to give you all my two cents to this usability stuff. I asked my sister
(who is working at the Fraunhofer Institut Angewandte Informationstechnik (FIT)
in the field of usability as a Diplom psychologist) about what is good to read.
She mentioned that Nielson is a very good start to read about usability stuff.
And for example a german language magazine is publicated by FIT which ought to
be good somehow. Thought maybe it isn't wrong to ask someone doing this stuff
all day :)

--
Matthias Kretschmer