Erlang vs. Java

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Sep 9 11:25:19 CEST 2005

Speaking for myself, I find the new PokerTech layout much
easier to read, and the code snippets stand out much better.
I have difficulty reading the links in the dark header part,
but that doesn't bother me too much.

(The "Visit the ... blog, send me ... or take a look at my ....")
That's roughly how it comes out on my screen until I move my
mouse over the links.

/Uffe