Erlang vs. Java

Peter-Henry Mander erlang@REDACTED
Wed Sep 7 15:55:39 CEST 2005

... But on the other hand, don't pick a fight you can't win. Thanks Joel
for supplying convincing evidence to supplement what I already knew was
the case with Erlang vs. C++. But even if you _know_ you're right, as
Dr. Joe says, you can't win an argument. Specially with the boss.

Pete.

--
"The Tao of Programming
 flows far away