(Prolog + LISP + Erlang) with integration issues versus C++

orbitz@REDACTED orbitz@REDACTED
Mon Sep 5 05:44:38 CEST 2005

Another nice article on the benefits using more expressive languages:
http://www.paulgraham.com/power.html

Coincidentally i got this page from another article and Mr. Wiger is
mentioned which made me think of this thread.  He is quite the
superstar!