(Prolog + LISP + Erlang) with integration issues versus C++

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sun Sep 4 13:52:29 CEST 2005

Den 2005-09-04 11:35:17 skrev Dev Functional <devfunctional@REDACTED>:

> 3)  It was pointed out that today even Ericcsson does not use Erlang for
> its
>      new product development. Why ?

Ericsson has never used Erlang for *all* it's product
development. We're doing more Erlang-based stuff now
than we have in a long time. You'll have to wait a
while for some official announcements, though.

> 4)  The following products of Ericcsson are written in C++
>      TelORB
>      distributed RAM database, the base for the TSP application
>      server platform
>      TDMA-CDMA HLR
>      GSM-TDMA-CDMA mobility gateway
>      AAA server.

Yes, they are. I could name a few others, too. (:

/Uffe
--
Ulf Wiger