Inets HTTP client stability

Martin Carlson martin@REDACTED
Fri Oct 28 13:46:05 CEST 2005

If you looking for passing http requests from one end to another,
why not use a pure tcp based solution, you can still inspect the
data and headers. I can't see any real reason to parse the protocol
pass it through the system then assemble it again.

The reason i suggest yaws is that it is known to handle high volumes.
I been doing some work with inets and from my point of view it is
a messy beast.

Martin
Martin Carlson
www.erlang-consulting.com