can one reload all modules files in repos at each start

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Thu Oct 27 16:01:17 CEST 2005

--- bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi,
> As I'm doing a bunch of editing in repos I would
> like to just force a
> reload of all modules/files, recompilation etc. at
> each repos:start.
> can that be done?

Vladimir Sekissov once wrote a fine utility/function
that enables you to reload the modules that have
changed since last loaded. (It doesn't work perfectly,
but for the usual case it's fine.)

I rewrote this mildly, and now use l() and nl() all
the time. I have enclosed the relevant parts of my
user_default. Feel free to use it as you will.

Best,
Thomas

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs