Quad-core Macs: More reason for a multi-CPU aware Erlang

ke.han ke.han@REDACTED
Tue Oct 25 13:51:48 CEST 2005

WOOO-HOOO....you've just made my day!!!  Just to know Ericsson is
working toward a real product furthers my resolve that Erlang is the
right choice for the future (...of a wide variety of applications).
Although I can't make it to the conference this year, I look forward to
the posted presentation.
thanks for the heads up, ke han