gen_server and priority queues

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Mon Oct 24 18:16:29 CEST 2005

You can't to it with gen_server - at least not in any
acceptable way. Just today, I was toying with the idea
of hacking gen_server to support this. :)

You don't need a bridge. Just make sure to start your
process with proc_lib:start_link/3, and acknowledging
with proc_lib:init_ack/2. Then you need to handle
system messages as well.

You could also use plain_fsm. See jungerl.

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger