edoc question

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Fri Oct 21 15:54:05 CEST 2005

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) wrote:
> (edoc - how to set up links?)
>
> Is that being addressed?

Not really - I didn't have time to do much about that before R10-8
(which is about to be released quite soon). http access is working
better now, in any case.

> I was going to push for integrating edoc into our build
> environment, but held off on it, since so many links were
> broken.

I still think you can do that, e.g. if you generate the
documentation for all the standard applications, then copy
them to some shared location, and either set the default url to
point to that location, or include it in the doc_path option,
or both. It's a workaround until we can add automatic linkage
to the OTP library documentation.

	/Richard

----
 "Having users is like optimization: the wise course is to delay it."
   -- Paul Graham