repos start jeai errors

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan@REDACTED
Wed Oct 19 10:47:54 CEST 2005

well I went ahead and removed the en-us from my browser (firefox)
tried to restart
and got the following

=CRASH REPORT==== 19-Oct-2005::10:33:30 ===
  crasher:
    pid: <0.43.0>
    registered_name: []
    error_info: "invalid return value from ejabberd_app:start(normal,[]) -> {'EX
IT',\n                                     {{badmatch,{aborted,{no_exists,acl}}}
,\n                                      [{ejabberd_config,set_opts,1},\n
                                {ejabberd_app,start,2},\n
                {application_master,start_it_old,4}]}}"
    initial_call: {application_master,init,
                                     [<0.5.0>,
                                      <0.42.0>,
                                      {appl_data,
                                          ejabberd,
                                          [ejabberd,
                                           ejabberd_sup,
                                           ejabberd_auth,
                                           ejabberd_router,
                                           ejabberd_sm,
                                           ejabberd_s2s,
                                           ejabberd_local,
                                           ejabberd_listeners,
                                           ejabberd_iq_sup,
                                           ejabberd_service_sup,
                                           ejabberd_s2s_out_sup,
                                           ejabberd_s2s_in_sup,

                ejabberd_c2s_sup,
                                           ejabberd_mod_roster,
                                           ejabberd_mod_echo,
                                           ejabberd_mod_pubsub,
                                           ejabberd_mod_irc,
                                           ejabberd_mod_muc,
                                           ejabberd_offline,
                                           random_generator],
                                          undefined,
                                          {ejabberd_app,[]},
                                          [acl,
                                           configure,
                                           cyrsasl,
                                           cyrsasl_digest,
                                           cyrsasl_plain,
                                           ejabberd,
                                           ejabberd_app,
                                           ejabberd_auth,
                                           ejabberd_c2s,
                                           ejabberd_config,
                                           ejabberd_listener,
                                           ejabberd_logger_h,
                                           ejabberd_local,
                                           ejabberd_router,
                                           ejabberd_s2s,
                                           ejabberd_s2s_in,
                                           ejabberd_s2s_out,
                                           ejabberd_service,
                                           ejabberd_sm,
                                           ejabberd_sup,
                                           ejabberd_tmp_sup,
                                           gen_iq_handler,
                                           gen_mod,
                                           jd2ejd,
                                           jlib,
                                           mod_configure,
                                           mod_disco,
                                           mod_echo,
                                           mod_last,
                                           mod_offline,
                                           mod_private,
                                           mod_register,
                                           mod_roster,
                                           mod_stats,
                                           mod_time,
                                           mod_vcard,
                                           mod_version,
                                           randoms,
                                           sha,
                                           shaper,
                                           translate,
                                           xml,
                                           xml_stream],
                                          [],
                                          infinity,
                                          infinity},
                                      normal]}
    ancestors: [<0.42.0>]
    messages: [{'EXIT',<0.44.0>,normal}]
    links: [<0.42.0>,<0.5.0>]
    dictionary: []
    trap_exit: true
    status: running
    heap_size: 987
    stack_size: 21
    reductions: 73
  neighbours:

=INFO REPORT==== 19-Oct-2005::10:33:32 ===
    application: ejabberd
    exited: "invalid return value from ejabberd_app:start(normal,[]) -> {'EXIT',
\n                                     {{badmatch,{aborted,{no_exists,acl}}},\n
                                     [{ejabberd_config,set_opts,1},\n
                            {ejabberd_app,start,2},\n
            {application_master,start_it_old,4}]}}"
    type: temporary
.... etc. etc. stuff that worked, change log path to C:\WINDOWS/Temp etc.

=INFO REPORT==== 19-Oct-2005::10:33:33 ===
Yaws: Listening to 127.0.0.1:6180 for servers
 - http://localhost:6180 under ../../lib/jeai-1.0b5/yaws/www
** exited: {badarg,[{ets,lookup,[config,hosts]},
                    {ejabberd_config,get_global_option,1},
                    {jeai,create_sample_users,0},
                    {jeai,start,0},
                    {repos,do_start,1},
                    {erl_eval,do_apply,5},
                    {shell,exprs,6},
                    {shell,eval_loop,3}]} **
2>
=ERROR REPORT==== 19-Oct-2005::10:33:33 ===
Error in process <0.30.0> with exit value: {badarg,[{ets,lookup,[config,hosts]},
{ejabberd_config,get_global_option,1},{jeai,create_sample_users,0},{jeai,start,0
},{repos,do_start,1},{erl_eval,do_apply,5},{shell,exprs,6},{shell,eval_loop,3}]}

One thing is that I'm running this as

windows XP in Vmware 5.0 and not from a cd but off the iso file
through Daemon tools. Could this be causing the problems. Also I have
a normal erlang installed: erl5.4.5