Erlang In Edinburgh - Saturday 22nd October

Gordon Guthrie gordonguthrie@REDACTED
Mon Oct 17 11:07:38 CEST 2005

Folks

There will be an Erlang meet-up in Edinburgh the evening of Saturday 22nd
October. Francesco Ceasarini is up training and there are folk coming from all
over Scotland.

We'll kick off at the Cafe Royal - we should be able to stay there all night,
and it's very central (in addition there will be some money behind the bar)...

For those of you unfamiliar with it:

http://www.edinburghpubguide.co.uk/PubDetails/Cafe_Royal__The_72.html

In case you get lost my mobile is 07776 251669

I look forward to meeting new folk interested in Erlang next weekend.

Gordon