Release and Application Config

Eranga Udesh casper2000a@REDACTED
Mon Oct 3 05:59:05 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a ".app" file with "env" parameter for a certain application. When I
changed that and run the application in shell mode, changes are available in
the next run.

But after I made the release, even though I change the .app file "env"
parameter in the release directory, changes don't appear in the next run of
the release in embedded mode. To apply the changes what I am currently do is
re-create and re-install the release.

Do .app parameters get cached in .boot or some other binary file? How can I
change that without have to re-create and re-install the release?

Thanks in advance,
- Eranga