choice of gcc version for Erlang on ARM/XScale/PXA

Marthin Laubscher <>
Mon Nov 28 19:07:51 CET 2005

BTW Pascal, I meant to give you feedback about the binaries you offered for
the gumstix: Thanks a million for that - it was very nice to see Erlang
running, but I couldn't keep using it since anything doing a floating point
operation was going wrong (without any errors reported). It came right when
I manage to get Erlang built with a floating point emulation option that was
consistent with how the OS and libraries are built. Maybe someone can guide
us through how to type-approve Erlang, in particular a subset of Erlang
since I trimmed it way down for the gumxtix.