Erlang on Nokia 770

Gerd Flaig <>
Fri Nov 18 00:06:24 CET 2005

out of curiosity, I checked if Erlang works on the Nokia 770. So I
took the R10B-5 ARM binary package from debian, cut it down to the
runtime system, kernel and stdlib and put it on the device. Just in
case anyone's interested: It just works.

I guess I just created the smallest complete Erlang development
workstation. ;)

      Goodbyte, Gerd.

P.S.: Admitedly, with just the pen as input method, it's somewhat
      awkward to actually do serious programming on the device. But
      there's those nice portable bluetooth keyboards...
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
                -- Blaise Pascal