linux Erlang/OTP status

Marthin Laubscher marthin@REDACTED
Sat Nov 5 14:31:26 CET 2005

Hi Daniel,

Sorry, no x86/amd64, we were talking ARM/XSCALE/Intel PXA255

> HiPE can even be run on rather old machines. The x86 version should run on
> a 486, I think. (At least any 586)
>
> HiPE does not (yet) run under Windows though.

That's much more interesting, not because I'd like it to run under Windows,
but because it could be speaking of the nature of the native code that one
has to be prepared to write at the back-end for HiPE to be implemented in a
different setup (as per Matthias's post).

> /Luna
> --
> Daniel Luna                           | Top reasons that I have a beard:
> luna@REDACTED                     |  a) Laziness.
> http://www.update.uu.se/~luna/        |  b) I can.
> Don't look at my homepage (it stinks).|  c) I can get away with it.

Marthin