答复: [announce] Erlang ported to linksys nslu2

techie techieyang@REDACTED
Wed May 18 08:37:51 CEST 2005

Sure, almost the same trick works for the R10B.

Best Regards
Chuang

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED
[mailto:owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED] 代表 Matthias Lang
发送时间: 2005年5月18日 14:02
收件人: Nigel Head
抄送: Erlang Questions
主题: Re: [announce] Erlang ported to linksys nslu2

Nigel Head writes:

 > Any chance (whenever you have some spare time :->) of posting some
 > pointers as to how you do this ??

>From the FAQ:

  | 8.8. Can Erlang be cross compiled?
  |
  | Not out of the box. While the VxWorks version of Erlang is cross
  | compiled, the build system for this is a one-off. The whole build
  | system wasn't written with cross compilation in mind. There have been
  | murmurs from volunteers to fix this, but no result (yet).
  |
  | Patrik Nyblom posted a step-by-step VxWorks cross-compiling guide to
  | the mailing list.
  |
  | There's a step-by-step example of what was needed to cross-compile
  | Erlang R7B for Linux on a PPC860 based embedded system.

The links in the text are

  http://www.erlang.org/faq/t1.html   (the FAQ itself)
  http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200003/msg00013.html
  http://www.corelatus.com/~matthias/erlang_on_860.html

The example is for R7B. With a few modifications, the same tricks
work for R9C. I haven't gotten to R10 yet.

Matthias