erlang DBG question

Róbert Balogh (IJ/ETH) robert.balogh@REDACTED
Mon May 16 16:37:03 CEST 2005

Hej dbg experts,

I'm a beginner on tracing erlang, and I have a small problem. None the less that I read the ERTS user's doc about Match specification I don't understand how can I build a match specification if I have a module:function where the function has 2 input parameter like A, and B and I'd like to see that "trace messages" when the A is equal 2. Could anybody help me about it?

Here is my first step: [{'_',[],[{message,{process_dump}},{return_trace}]}]

thanks a lot,
/Robi