Poker engine completed

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Thu May 12 11:48:18 CEST 2005

Folks,

I'm happy to report that I finished my Erlang poker engine. It took me
about 6 weeks to write it. I had a Lisp engine done already but I mainly
used the test cases generated from that one. Details are here:

http://wagerlabs.com/2005/05/27000-games.html

One of the biggest problems with poker these days is building a site
that's big enough. I was thinking of building a world-wide network of
smaller sites, a huge cluster of sorts. I don't know how to get their
from the business end but at least I have a technical solution :-).

    Cheers, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/tech