Newbee questions about using, compiling and running Erlang module

jim min stock16@REDACTED
Tue May 10 20:48:21 CEST 2005

Hello....
Thanks for looking and hopefully helping me understand Erlang more.  I've
looked thru the Threads, Tutorials and Docs and I am still a little lost.

I am running Windows 2003 and have installed Erlang on it. Have Duplicated
the Banking Server and Clients but do not understand how to run them or test
them on the system.

I typed the Banking server and clients in thru notepad and saved them as
.erl modules.

Do  I need to compile them first? Is there an IDE to use to compile and
debug with?

Is there a Document available that will help me to do a simple project from
start to finish and see it run.....do tests on it...debug it?

I've looked at the 4 day course and the "Tutorial number 1

Thank you