New Debian packages for 10.b.4

François-Denis Gonthier neumann@REDACTED
Sun May 8 23:21:12 CEST 2005

Hello all,

The Debian package for Erlang was recently orphaned.  I filled the ITA for
main packages.  They are nearly but I would like you people to test them if
possible.

The .debs are at:

http://neutronic.mine.nu/unstable/,

or you can use the site as an apt repository with those sources.list lines:

deb http://neutronic.mine.nu/unstable/ ./
deb-src http://neutronic.mine.nu/unstable/ ./

Please report any problems here.  The package have builded fine on Sarge and
Sid but on i386 only.  I *might* be able to get this package uploaded to
Sarge in  time for it's release but I need help and feedbacks as I'm not an
official Debian Developer and thus lack some experience.

François-Denis G.