Dialyzer wishlist

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Mon Mar 28 18:03:41 CEST 2005

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
 > I might have missed this possibility, but I'd like to be able to create a
 > PLT for the whole OTP, so that it won't have to analyze the whole of it from
 > scratch. Of course, one has to be able to choose different PLTs.
 >
 > Also, is it possible to do a global analyzis but exclude warnings from the
 > standard libraries? I'd guess that if the libs were in a PLT, there would be
 > no warnings from them?

Both these suggestions are on our TODO list.

The second could happen soon and we might release a patch for it.

The first is better addressed by having pre-built PLTs in selected
applications of the OTP distribution.  Cannot expect to have this
before R10B-5 and even this scenario is *very* optimistic.

Best,
Kostis