International Erlang jobs

Yvonne Erlandsson yvonne@REDACTED
Thu Mar 24 11:03:03 CET 2005

Hi,

Sorry for sending something like this; however we sent this to everyone
on our private mailing list and many suggested we also send it to the
general Erlang-questions list. Hope it is ok!

We have launched an Erlang Jobs website where we are posting some quite
interesting opportunities and are therefore inviting anyone to pay a
visit and, either apply to the position/s that you would be interested
in or register to get future job updates. The URL is

http://www.erlang-consulting.com/jobs_fs.html

We have positions in four continents we are working hard to fill up, so
please also help us to spread the word to anyone out there that might be
looking or will be in the future looking for work within Erlang/OTP.

Yvonne
--
http://www.erlang-consulting.com <http://www.erlang-consulting.com/>