Port driver memory free

Casper casper2000a@REDACTED
Tue Mar 22 12:45:39 CET 2005

Only difference is call use external term format, so need to use
driver_alloc, but control doesn't so use driver_alloc_binary, Correct?

- Eranga

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED
[mailto:owner-erlang-questions@REDACTED] On Behalf Of Casper
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:03 PM
To: 'Vance Shipley'
Cc: erlang-questions@REDACTED; raimo@REDACTED
Subject: RE: Port driver memory free

Vance,

Regarding port_call and port_control, I think both can use ei library
functions to encode/decode terms, correct? If not, please advice how they've
being done.

I am sorry if I did something offending. But to my understanding the code I
published only carries a very generic Erlang-C port code. Even on the Erlang
manuals or samples, the same method is shown.

Thanks!
- Eranga