R10B-3 install/porting question ecc? ear? elink? escript?

Geoff White geoffw@REDACTED
Mon Mar 21 13:57:33 CET 2005

Greetz,
I am currently working on the port of R10B-3 to OpenBSD 3.7. I thought I
had the port all but done, when I discovered (at the install phase)
that I don't actually have executables for the following...

ecc
ear
elink
escript

The Install; installs symbolic links that go to $(ERLANG_BINDIR) but
these files don't seem to have been built and placed there. I can't find
any evidence of  them by searching in the distribution.  I also don't
see any mention of them in the R10B documentation area of the web site (
http://www.erlang.se/doc/doc-5.4.3/doc/ ).  As I create the port, the
missing files are flagged as errors and it is creating problems.  Can
anyone enlighten me as to what is going on, or what I'm doing wrong. Of
course this is a BSD build environment

cheers,

geoffw