Parameterized/Abstract modules

Dan Gudmundsson <>
Tue Mar 15 13:13:29 CET 2005

Shouldn't we turn it around then and have
the "static"/"normal functions" in the ordinary export list and
make a new list for the paramterized functions?

What do you think of the other suggestion, removing the
autogenerated new/lenght(Params) and letting the coder
call a bif when (s)he wants to create a new parameterized module?

So we can overload the "constructor" function.