inets ssl proxy

klacke@REDACTED klacke@REDACTED
Sun Mar 6 21:23:38 CET 2005

On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 04:59:23PM -0800, Michael McDaniel wrote:
> Well, I have not yet been successful.  I thought it might be
> because I upgraded OpenSSL (which got installed in /usr/local)
> but still had the default SuSE OpenSSL installed elsewhere.
> I recompiled Erlang against OpenSSL 0.9.7e and still problems.
>
> Perhaps it is something else wrong with this machine as I also get
> Yaws problems like
> -----------------
> ERROR erlang  code  crashed:
>  File: /var/yaws/www/arg.yaws:59
> Reason: {function_clause,[{prim_inet,peername,[{sslsocket,5,<0.63.0>}]},
>                           {m2,out,1},
>                           {yaws_server,deliver_dyn_part,8},
>                           {yaws_server,aloop,3},
>                           {yaws_server,acceptor0,2},
>                           {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}
> Req: {http_request,'GET',{abs_path,"/arg.yaws"},{1,1}}

This was just  a ridiculous bug with the arg.yaws code
which didn't check weather it was an ssl socket or a regular
socket. Fixed in CVS.

As for your problems with the inets http client
I can't help you ....

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
http://www.hyber.org                  -- everything is under control