_Erlang_Programmation_

flaig@REDACTED flaig@REDACTED
Wed Mar 2 11:23:11 CET 2005

Maybe Springer in Heidelberg might be interested? They are a German company but 99% of their computer stuff is in English. Here's their web page:
http://www.springeronline.com/sgw/cda/frontpage/0,11855,1-146-0-0-0,00.html
(Actually, the problem with them is that they have high intellectual pretensions but actually most of their folks are rather dumbass. So don't talk to them about how good Erlang really is but just keep on telling them how widely it is used. Mak€ th€m $€€ a $€riou$ advantage.)

Keep on hacking,
   Rüdiger M. Flaig

Am Mittwoch, 2. März 2005 09:55 schrieben Sie:

--
Diese E-Mail wurde mit http://www.mail-inspector.de verschickt
Mail Inspector ist ein kostenloser Service von http://www.is-fun.net