Web interface framework for Erlang

Simon Aurell <>
Wed Jun 29 11:35:04 CEST 2005

We are currently looking into the idea of building a web framework for
Erlang. I.e. a framework for good separation of presentation and
domain/business logic, aimed at web interfaces. It would have features
such as easy mapping of data entities to html objects, a nice api for
common tasks such as handling form data and probably some handy
utilities. A lightweight version of frameworks like WebObjects, I guess.

Can anyone tell us what have been done in this area? I've been looking
around in the Erlang repositories I know of but have found very little.
I know of a couple of template engines, but that seems to be it. Are
there any components or libraries that could be useful? Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Erlang Training and Consulting