Mnesia Overloading Problem.

luvish satija <>
Fri Jun 24 07:31:08 CEST 2005

Hello all,
  I am trying to run a server with mnesia as database.
When the server is hit hard ( with more than 10000
clients), the following errors start popping up in the

shell on the server side:

=ERROR REPORT==== 24-Jun-2005::10:48:31 ===
Error in process <0.3550.0> on node ''
exit value: {{badmatch,{aborted,{system_limit,"Cannot
create an ets table for the local transaction

=ERROR REPORT==== 24-Jun-2005::10:48:35 ===
** Too many db tables **

=ERROR REPORT==== 24-Jun-2005::10:48:50 ===
Mnesia(): ** WARNING ** Mnesia is
overloaded: {mnesia_tm,message_queue_len,

   And their number is enormous i.e. as the number of
clients increases, the frequency of errors also
  I am sure that the problem is with memory, but how
change the default settings. While creating the mnesia

schema and tables, I am using the default properties.
  Somebody please help me out of this sea of errors.

Thanks in advance,

Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!