emfile error.

Chandrashekhar Mullaparthi chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Jun 23 12:11:26 CEST 2005

Before you start your client/server, do this in your shell

ulimit -n 10000

This will set the number of available file descriptors for processes
started from that shell.

Then start your client and server. This is assuming the kernel settings
allow that many file descriptors. If not you'll have to change that
limit first before tweaking it in your shell.

cheers
Chandru