problem starting snmp

Dietmar Schaefer dietmar@REDACTED
Mon Jun 20 10:53:05 CEST 2005

Hi !

I have two nodes running a snmp agent.

There is a dependency on which node has to be started first which I do
not understand.

If I start my agent on node a first everything seems ok.

When I start the agent on node b first I get as the first message:

** Configuration error: failed starting mib-server:
{'EXIT',{aborted,{no_exists,snmpa_mib_tree}}}
** SNMP MASTER-AGENT INFO: error starting mib server:
{{error,{'EXIT',{aborted,{no_exists,snmpa_mib_tree}}}},
 {child,undefined,
        {mib,#Ref<0.0.0.264>},
        {snmpa_mib,start_link,
                   [normal,

["/usr/local/otp_src_R10B-4/lib/erlang/lib/snmp-4.1.2/priv/mibs/STANDARD-MIB"],
                    [{mib_storage,{mnesia,[]}},
                     {mibentry_override,true},
                     {trapentry_override,true},
                     {verbosity,info}]]},