Yaws + SSL + POST HTTP

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Tue Jun 14 20:35:35 CEST 2005

Interesting.

{get_more, Cont, State} should only ever be required when the
partial_post_size configuration is set. It should have nothing to do
with the SSL buffer size - without this config Yaws will accumulate
the whole POST body and deliver it to the callback in one piece.

So, do you have the partial_post_size Yaws config parameter set? If
so does it work without this (or with it set to the atom 'nolimit')
but with the smaller SSL buffer size?

Sean