Implementing XPCOM objects in Erlang. (Modificado por Héctor Rivas =?iso-8859-1?q?=20G=E1ndara?=)

Mikael Karlsson mikael.karlsson@REDACTED
Fri Jun 10 10:44:18 CEST 2005

Is it possible to make use of Erlangs Corba support?
The ic (idl compiler) could maybe be patched for XPIDL
and orber used for resolving ObjectReference -> PiD ?

Mikael